My Blog List


Saturday, June 12, 2010

My letter to Dad if I die.

         I used to be your little girl. I looked up to you. But quite frankly, you're an asshole.
I tried so hard to spread my wings, move on, and do new things. But that wasn't good enough for you.
         You wanted me to stay in West Palm forever...but that's not me. I can't be in one place forever. You couldn't understand that.
          You never let me live it down that I went to go live with Mom. But the truth is, I didn't want to live with either one. You guys are both aggravating because of your mood swings and personality changes. But I do have to give you some credit.
              .......At least you kept me.
         I just hope that one day you open your eyes and realize that not everything is about you, or is meant to please you.
            
                                      Sincerely,
                                             Layla

No comments:

Post a Comment