My Blog List


Tuesday, August 24, 2010

To Fill In The Time.

You know, the library's pretty freaking great. But after spending an hour (3 during exam time) a day in here since last year can get you really sick of it. It's soooooooooo boring.

Especially when there's another class here and I'm supposed to be confined to the back room. BLAH!

Right now it's 2nd period. I'm supposed to be doing French work. But since my computer back here took so long to load, I'm blogging instead.

I really hate that I didn't pass French last semester, I wouldn't be doing this again. UGH! But at least it's just one semester. I can handle that...I think. LoL.

So dude...like..I'm afriad to post pictures now. I keep having to take them off. First Alex's girlfriend gets mad, then Jacey's mom gets mad. It's just a pipe!! lol But whatever. It's like..one picture more I have to take off. I'll deal.

I think I'm going to go on Tumblr now. I have nothing more to write..unless you wanna hear how hungry and tired I am... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment