My Blog List


Friday, November 5, 2010

College

So this morning I had a meeting with my guidance counselor and mother. It was about college. All the stuff I had to do and everything. I don't mind taking the ACT or the SAT. They're just tests. Tests never bothered me. The only thing is really getting at me is that I don't even know where I want to go. There's plenty of choices...but I'm still unsure.

I have the University of Miami definitely on my mind. I'm a big canes fan...but going there would mean going back to Florida. Not sure I wanna go back there. Same reason I'm unsure about Stetson.

I could stay here and go to LaGrange College..or use my two free years at West Ga Tech. But then again...not sure if I want to stay here.

My last choice is University of Michigan. I'd be a wolverine and my mother would love that. But Michigan is too damn cold. LoL.

I wish I could just do what I normally do and let if flow. But according to the older ones...I have to get started now. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment